We are committed to creating the perfect environment for talented Designers to flourish. A place where you're able to do your best work, and be surrounded and supported by a creatives who want to make an impact. If you've got what it takes then apply now!
TradeGecko is building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain, and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognised as the face of Singapore technology, and is one of the region’s leading tech start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest peers, and provide you with the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
About the role
You’ll be joining a talented design team who support product, marketing, and sales initiatives with work of the highest quality. We’re customer-obsessed, and believe in the impact that design can have in helping people achieve their goals.
We’re looking for a self-starter who’ll be excited to work with our Design and Marketing teams to help develop and improve our website and marketing and sales collatarel.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a wealth of design expertise, ranging from web layout to iconography and illustration. You should be a self-starter, and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Creating amazing experiences across our websites
- Working on evolving our branding and identity
- Downloadables and video storyboarding and assets
- Social media design
- Digital design (Illustrations, icons, photo editing in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Print Design (Page layout for e-books, posters in InDesign and/or Illustrator)
- Web design (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Sass)
- HTML email template design
- Excellent communicator (written and spoken) and team player
- Ability to understand marketing objectives
- Willingness to put the team first
- Creative thinker
Bonus points for experience with
- Design for social media
- You are required to submit an online portfolio of recent work.
- You are required to have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- No degree/diploma is required, unless you designed it and it's part of your portfolio...
- You are required to either reside in Singapore or be willing to relocate.
- Competitive Salary
- You'll be working alongside 8 enormously talented designers, and have numerous opportunities to learn and grow
- Fantastic working environment in the heart of Telok Ayer (and close to transport)
- Potential to travel as we also have offices in Canada and the Philippines
- Full private medical insurance (Including dental)
If you think you have what it takes to be a Gecko, apply now!
In order to apply it is essential that you have an online portfolio to showcase your recent work.