Customer Support Advocate: Singapore
Our mission: To find the most incredible Customer Support Advocate the B2B world has ever met! Seriously!
At TradeGecko our customer's experience is our main priority. We’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We are looking for a Customer Support Advocate that knows how to utilize the proper techniques and tools to help customers navigate through our technology. We basically, in a nutshell, need someone to help our customers realize how amazing our product is! You need to be eager to learn and driven to succeed. Multitasking and flexibility should come naturally to you. This role is an amazing opportunity and we want you to be our newest gecko if you think you have what it takes to grow and prosper with our customer support team.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. We’re based in a downtown shophouse and are one of the region’s coolest startups. Join us and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest co-workers, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
This is what you will be doing:
- Handling inbound and outbound queries via phone, live chat, and email.
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guiding and educating the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Performing logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately documenting troubleshooting steps and confirming resolution of the reported issue.
- Providing consistently awesome service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learning new technical information as the product evolves.
- Always striving to make our customers happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Degree holders in IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 1- 3 years experience in a customer support role.
- Tech savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira. etc.).
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Writing/web content creating experience is a plus.
- Confident and proactive team player.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You want to make a difference in the team and you are an amazing team player.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!