Multiple positions available
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognised as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest startups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of coworkers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in a company that truly values personal and professional development.
We’ve gained such quick traction in the market simply because we hire great talent to support and further our fast growth. Hiring even more relentlessly resourceful individuals to compliment our already talented Geckos is an ongoing activity for us. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a variety of skills and all are focused on our mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is here for the long term and running a well-functioning team where everyone's contribution is recognised are some of our key goals. With this in mind we are seeking talented individuals with great potential who wish to realise it. The TradeGecko culture is one of inclusivity where community/team spirit, continual improvement and learning as well as collaborative can-do attitude are some of our core values. We believe that everyone can learn and improve, and we want to provide you with the environment to do so.
About Software Engineers @ TradeGecko
We're looking for talented and motivated software engineers who are looking to challenge and improve themselves while building amazing products and user experiences.
We are looking for amazing software engineers, front-end, backend, and full stack — the more flexible and adaptable the better — to be part of our growing development team evolving and improving a product used by thousands of people every day to run their growing businesses.
Our customers daily bet their business on TradeGecko and we are looking for software engineers who are up to the challenge of keeping faith with them. You will be part of product development organization made up of talented software engineers, designers, and product manager with whom you will collaborate on a daily basis.
Sound interesting? Sound challenging? Sound like a great place to grow?
If this sounds interesting to you, come say hello. At TradeGecko, we work to run an expedited hiring process and to not leave you hanging. Our hiring process involves:
- An initial conversation — face-to-face preferred or over the phone — with our Vice President of Software Engineering
- A relevant coding exercise to let you show your stuff
- An onsite interview, including:
- Our famous "Conversations On Code" based on your coding exercise with our top engineers
- A Product Definition and Problem Solving interview with our topflight product managers
- Culture fit interviews with our senior leaders
The goal at the end is for you to have a solid feel for what it would be to work with us and we will have the same about you.
- Excellent software engineering skills with several of years experience designing and building web and/or mobile applications, and distributed systems
- A strong sense of craftsmanship
- An overwhelming desire to create the best software on the Internet
- Intermediate experience with one or more of the following:
- A Dynamic programming language and web application framework
- Ruby, Python, Rails, Django, etc.
- Bonus points for experience with:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- Ruby on Rails
- A burning need to try out new technology and push the limits for our customers
- Work with an awesome team, in a fast growing startup with the opportunity to develop
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!