Customer Support Advocate (PH)
Our mission: To find the most incredible Customer Support Advocate the B2B world has ever met! Seriously!
At TradeGecko our customer's experience is our main priority. We’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We are looking for a Customer Support Advocate that knows how to utilize the proper techniques and tools to help customers navigate through our technology. We basically, in a nutshell, need someone to help our customers realize how amazing our product is! You need to be eager to learn and driven to succeed. Multitasking and flexibility should come naturally to you. This role is an amazing opportunity and we want you to be our newest gecko if you think you have what it takes to grow and prosper with our customer support team.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. We’re based in a downtown shophouse and are one of the region’s coolest startups. Join us and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest co-workers, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
This is what you will be doing:
- Handling inbound and outbound queries via phone, live chat and email.
- Resolving complex synchronization and data discrepancy issues through the analysis of logging data synced between integrated platforms.
- Utilizing an exceptional problem-solving and analytical skillset to reproduce and identify the root cause of application issues.
- Helping our customers resolve routine how-to queries by educating the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them in an empathetic manner.
- Professionally and personably answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Collaborate with internal customer experience teams to help customers resolve issues they are facing whilst maintaining an awesome customer experience.
- Constantly learning new technical information as the product evolves.
- Always striving to make our customers happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy, and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Detailed knowledge of web technologies a huge plus (JSON, API etc).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira. etc.).
- Min. 1- 3 years experience in a software support role.
- Degree holders in IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over the phone and via email.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented team.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses cutting-edge tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
- The best part of all, you will be in a space where no two days are the same. We grew from 35 to almost 70 in 6 months, we are growing still! Whether you like singing, hiking, snowboarding, cooking or simply snuggling up to watch Game of Thrones, we'll love you. If you wish to grow and learn in any area be it sales, marketing, support or even learn to code, you'll have our support.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!