Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore tech and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, have a wide variety of skills and are focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals to join our team in Singapore. In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be tenacious, tech-savvy, and have a thirst for knowledge as you will need to learn a great deal about the world of commerce in order to be effective. We want our Account Executives to be both business advisors to the customer as well as product consultants, in order to really add value during their buying process.
TradeGecko is a numbers and metrics-driven sales organization that takes a customer first approach. This means that you will be held accountable to revenue targets, lead conversion rates, and a host of other metrics that help ensure that we are following a consistent and repeatable sales process. In order to thrive in this environment, it helps to be numbers-focused and to enjoy a healthy amount of competition, after all this is a quota-carrying sales role at its core.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Own and destroy your individual revenue targets
- Work as part of the Account Executive Team by supporting and helping your colleagues to meet their targets
- Execute our sales process diligently and keep notes in our CRM system
- Provide a voice for our customers by passing feedback from customers to the company so that we can improve our service and platform
- Act in the best interests of TradeGecko at all times
- Degree or similar (required)
- 2-4 years of sales experience, ideally in a tech company (required)
- 1-2 years sales experience in a SaaS company (nice to have)
- Proven track record of success in a target-driven environment (required)
- Excellent business-level English and comfortable communicating on the phone (required)
- Equity and ownership in TradeGecko
- Competitive Compensation Plan
- Work with amazing customers every day as well as a multi-national, multi-talented group of salespeople, support personnel, marketers, engineers and designers
- Opportunity to be the best version of yourself - we make decisions together and we push each other everyday to work to our full potential as a global team