Business Development Representative (Entry Level Position)
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management SaaS platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore techn and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
We are looking for a driven, high-energy Business Development Representative with a solid business acumen and a passion for sales to join our team at HQ in Singapore.
You will be integral to fueling our growth. To be successful, you will need to develop solid product knowledge and enjoy having in depth business conversations with business owners. Your role will be to turn raw sales leads into qualified opportunities. All new customers will be welcomed by you through phone calls and email. You will take the time to understand the customers' business needs and match those to our product offering.
- Identifying and creating new qualified sales leads from inbound marketing leads
- Achieving monthly quota of qualified leads
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyse their needs
- Researching accounts and overcoming prospect objections to generate quality opportunities for the Account Executives
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
In this position you’ll learn:
- Fundamental sales skills
- The importance of inventory management for e-commerce, wholesale, and retail product businesses
- How a SaaS business works
- A best-in-class inbound sales process
- The growth, successes and challenges first-hand of fast-paced developing company
- Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars)
- Salesforce (SFDC)
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years business experience
- Team player and ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Strong desire to pursue a career in sales
- We are not a call center. We are a progressive and exciting company ready to transform the world's commerce.
- Work with an awesome team of interesting, smart and driven co-workers from all around the world. We currently have Kiwis, Australians, Singaporeans, Malaysians, Filipinos, Canadians, and more...
- Competitive salary