Chief Marketing Officer - Singapore
Here at TradeGecko we help commerce entrepreneurs build amazing businesses.
We make commerce easier for everyone. TradeGecko is the #1 inventory and order management system for growing commerce companies. By building an amazing platform that helps commerce businesses manage their entire business in one system we are helping 10s of 1000s of entrepreneurs and business owners take control of their businesses, helping them grow their businesses, and having a net-positive impact on global trade. Best of all we get to spend time with some of the greatest commerce brands, building tools to help them grow, helping entrepreneurs all around the world build the business of their dreams.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognised as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest startups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of coworkers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in a company that truly values personal and professional development.
We’ve gained such quick traction in the market simply because we hire great talent to support and further our fast growth. Hiring even more relentlessly resourceful individuals to compliment our already talented Geckos is an ongoing activity for us. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a variety of skills and all are focused on our mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is here for the long term and running a well-functioning team where everyone's contribution is recognised are some of our key goals. With this in mind we are seeking talented individuals with great potential who wish to realise it. The TradeGecko culture is one of inclusivity where community/team spirit, continual improvement and learning as well as collaborative can-do attitude are some of our core values. We believe that everyone can learn and improve, and we want to provide you with the environment to do so.
A deep understanding of SaaS, inbound marketing, marketing funnels, demand generation and the experience to build and scale a marketing organization based on critical SaaS metrics.
Do you believe that the vast realm of marketing (incl. Brand, PR, Comms etc) is the single most important tool that a company must leverage to distinguish itself and become wildly successful? Are you looking for the opportunity to create and lead a best-in-class marketing organisation within the the SaaS market? If yes, then this may be the role for you.
We’re currently seeking a visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives to drive and increase customer acquisition. This is not a role for the faint-hearted. You will be rolling up your sleeves while you help to build, mentor, drive, and elevate our talented marketing team, and TradeGecko, to the next level.
Historically our growth has come from Inbound Marketing, our relationships with other fantastic platforms; Xero, Shopify etc., and through some strategic SEM. We want to improve and scale what has worked in marketing and build an experimental machine to test all of the other strategies we could adopt to drive customer growth.
- Marketing Strategy & planning - Build an integrated marketing approach for our global markets to attract new customers and further engage existing ones.
- Further develop our digital platform, leverage account-based marketing and refine our lead generation approach.
- Extend our content strategy to strengthen TradeGecko’s thought leadership in B2B commerce and online retail
- Teambuilding & leadership role – Lead, energize & further grow the team. Identify & build key capabilities we need to meet our business objectives.
- Develop, drive and ensure alignment of the high-level marketing and brand strategy with the company's strategic vision
- Develop and manage scalable lead acquisition programs through various channels: SEM, online media, social media, events, etc
- Identify and propose new acquisition channels and tests to drive new customer growth
- Evaluate and enhance our SEO and CRO initiatives
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain customer acquisition performance dashboard and forecast, adjusting the plan as required to achieve aggressive goals
- Build the TradeGecko brand to drive awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem so that we are seen as a thought leader and best-of-breed solution in the inventory management space
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand and ensures that brand standards are maintained across all channels.
- Develop innovative campaigns that increase customer loyalty and turn them into product advocates
- Mastermind and execute innovative stakeholder communications strategies to educate, inform and elevate TradeGecko’s presence
- Serve a key role on the executive team in shaping general corporate strategy
- 10+ years experience in B2B marketing and strategic development
- Experience leading marketing at a SaaS company
- Proven expertise in executing and managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns including online marketing, product marketing, brand management, public relations, and direct marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build, grow, lead, and inspire a team
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit