TradeGecko, one of Singapore's fastest growing tech startups, is currently looking for a mid-level Digital Designer to join our talented team. You'll spend the majority of your time ensuring that our marketing efforts look amazing, through inventive ideas and dazzling execution.
For more info on TradeGecko please visit www.tradegecko.com, but the TL;DR is that we make kick ass inventory management software (as-a-service) that's used by over 10,000 people around the world. By connecting with other best-of-breed online services, such as Shopify, Magento, Amazon, Xero and more, we become the single source of truth for our customer's inventory and order operations, simplifying otherwise complex processes. We save our customers time, and help them work smarter.
With offices in Singapore, Canada and the Philippines, and the backing of several well respected investors, there's never been a better time to dive into the startup lifestyle. Our team has a fierce work hard/play hard mentality, and you can expect to forge lifelong friendships with colleagues known for mutual respect and admiration.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess a wealth of design expertise, ranging from web layout to iconography and illustration. You should be a self-starter, and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Our marketing website (Curation)
- Our blog
- Downloadables (such as ebooks and document templates)
- Some banner design
- Social media design
- Graphic design (Illustrations, icons, photo editing in Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator)
- Web design (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Sass)
- HTML email template design
- A small amount of print design (Page layout for e-books, posters in InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent communicator (written and spoken) and team player
- Ability to understand marketing objectives
- Willingness to put the team first
- Creative thinker
Bonus points for experience with
- Design for social media
- You are required to submit an online portfolio of recent work.
- You are required to have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- No degree/diploma is required, unless you designed it and it's part of your portfolio...
- You are required to either reside in Singapore or be willing to relocate.
- You'll be working alongside 7 enormously talented designers, and have numerous opportunities to learn and grow.
- Fantastic working environment in the heart of Telok Ayer (and close to transport).
- Potential to travel as we also have offices in Canada and the Philippines.
- Full medical insurance (Including dental).
In order to apply it is essential that you have an online portfolio to showcase your recent work.
We look forward to hearing from you, and good luck with your application!