Customer Success Manager, Toronto
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we have recently expanded our presence globally by opening an office in Toronto for Partnerships, Sales, Support and Success to service our large and expanding customer base in North America. Our Toronto Office, which was opened just under a year ago, is based in the CBD. This is an opportunity to be a part of these exciting times of expansion in the North America office and to help us build the next phase of our growth.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
Role: Do you love serving customers? Are happy customers the highlight of your day? Do you constantly think of ways to help your customers succeed? Do your customers rave about the service you provide? If you have answered Yes to these questions, this role is right down your alley!
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Customer Success Manager to join our awesome team in Toronto!
TradeGecko’s Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors to our customers. They serve as customer advocates by delivering product feedback and feature requests to the internal team and are involved in all phases of the customer lifecycle from implementation, to sustained usage and expansion as well as through periodic service updates. Always helping customers meet or exceed their desired ROI and in turn, become lifelong advocates.
At the end of the day, their mission is to delight customers in every way and have them truly love and recommend our technology!
This is what you will be doing for our customers:
- A true customer champion who will focus on fusing and complementing the relationship between TradeGecko and customers’ core business objectives and priorities thereby driving increased business value and alignment between TradeGecko and our valued customer community.
- Driving seamless onboarding processes and working cross-functionally with our sales, support and services teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Proactively advocating for each customer’s business needs while actively seeking opportunities to upsell, cross-sell and generate referrals.
- Guiding and educating the customer in utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborating with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to engage, inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
This is what you will be doing with the TradeGecko Team:
- Measuring Customer Success and Engagement metrics to develop and implement the best practices to move towards increased adoption, Negative Churn and revenue expansion.
- You will be a champion for the customer in internal discussions and your insight on the customers’ needs will help the engineers prioritise feature requests and bug fixes.
- Accurately documenting each customer’s journey with TradeGecko through defined workflows and processes.
- 30 days: Learn, be familiar with the TradeGecko, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize TradeGecko customer success stories and Customer Success systems and processes.
- 60 days: Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with TradeGecko, and the TradeGecko team supporting them
- 90 days: Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken. You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over phone and via email.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Mass Comm/Communications/IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 1- 2 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience in working with SaaS Enterprise Applications
- Knowledge of Key SaaS Metrics (CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn etc.)
- Experience in working within SLA’s and in achieving tight KPI’s.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You are a proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise with different levels and departments both externally with customers and within TradeGecko.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Success Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!