CMO / VP of Marketing
Here at TradeGecko, we’re Enabling Global Commerce, by building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform that's redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. As one of the region’s coolest startups, with our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we’ll surround you with the smartest coworkers, give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
A deep understanding of SaaS, inbound marketing, marketing funnels, demand generation and the experience to build and scale a marketing organization based on critical SaaS metrics.
Do you believe that the vast realm of marketing (incl. Brand, PR, Comms etc) is the single most important tool that a company must leverage to distinguish itself and become wildly successful? Are you looking for the opportunity to create and lead a best-in-class marketing organisation within the the SaaS market? If yes, then this may be the role for you.
We’re currently seeking a visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative marketing strategies and a proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives to drive and increase customer acquisition. This is not a role for the faint-hearted. You will be rolling up your sleeves while you help to build, mentor, drive, and elevate our talented marketing team, and TradeGecko, to the next level.
Historically our growth has come from Inbound marketing, our relationships with other fantastic platforms; Xero, Shopify etc., and through some strategic SEM. We want to improve and scale what has worked in marketing and build an experimental machine to test all of the other strategies we could adopt to drive customer growth.
- Marketing Strategy & planning - Build an integrated marketing approach for our global markets to attract new customers and further engage existing ones.
- Further develop our digital platform, leverage account-based marketing and refine our lead generation approach.
- Extend our content strategy to strengthen TradeGecko’s thought leadership in B2B commerce and online retail
- Teambuilding & leadership role – Lead, energize & further grow the team. Identify & build key capabilities we need to meet our business objectives.
- Develop, drive and ensure alignment of the high-level marketing and brand strategy with the company's strategic vision
- Develop and manage scalable lead acquisition programs through various channels: SEM, online media, social media, events, etc
- Identify and propose new acquisition channels and tests to drive new customer growth
- Evaluate and enhance our SEO and CRO initiatives
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain customer acquisition performance dashboard and forecast, adjusting the plan as required to achieve aggressive goals
- Build the TradeGecko brand to drive awareness, relevance, reputation and esteem so that we are seen as a thought leader and best-of-breed solution in the inventory management space
- Lead the creation/production of inspiring design, content and campaigns that builds the brand and ensures that brand standards are maintained across all channels.
- Develop innovative campaigns that increase customer loyalty and turn them into product advocates
- Mastermind and execute innovative stakeholder communications strategies to educate, inform and elevate TradeGecko’s presence
- Serve a key role on the executive team in shaping general corporate strategy
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing and strategic development (strong preference for experience within a leading SaaS company)
- Proven expertise in executing and managing multi-pronged marketing campaigns including online marketing, product marketing, brand management, public relations, and direct marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build, grow, lead, and inspire a team
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit