Customer Support Advocate, Singapore
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth.
Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and are focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
Role: We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Customer Support Advocate to join our awesome team in Singapore!
This is what you will be doing:
- Handling inbound and outbound queries via phone, live chat and email.
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guiding and educating the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Performing logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately documenting troubleshooting steps and confirming resolution of reported issue.
- Providing consistently awesome service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learning new technical information as the product evolves.
- Always striving to make our customers happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Mass Comm/Communications or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 1- 2 years experience in a customer support role.
- Tech savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Zopim. etc.).
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Writing/web content creating experience is a plus.
- Confident and proactive team player.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You want to make a difference in the team and you are an amazing team player
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!