Manager, APAC Customer Success (Singapore)
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we have a presence globally in Toronto as well to service our large and expanding customer base in North America.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. We’re based in a downtown shophouse and are one of the region’s coolest startups. Join us and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest co-workers, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
This is what you will be doing:
- Managing 2 teams; onboarding and account management that will be focused on delivering an exceptional client experience while focused on reducing churn, increasing retention and revenue.
- Partner with onboarding and account management teams across the globe for a consistent client experience
- Coach, mentor and guide your team
- Implement best practices in time management, contact handling techniques, and how to be client obsessed
- Make analytical decisions from reporting
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with other teams to refine processes & to ensure the best possible client experience
- Collect client feedback to enhance the value of our evolving platform
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Degree holders in IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 1- 3 years experience in a customer support management role where you have led a team to success
- Tech savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Totango etc.).
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Confident and proactive team player.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You want to make a difference in the team and you are an amazing team player.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, salespeople, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.