Customer Support Analyst, Toronto
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we have recently expanded our presence globally by opening an office in Toronto for Sales and Success to service our large and expanding customer base in North America. Now we are growing the team further! Our Toronto Office is located in the CBD. This is an opportunity to be one of the first employees in the new North America office and to help us build the next phase of our growth.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. We’re based in a downtown shophouse and are one of the region’s coolest startups. Join us and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest co-workers, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
Role: We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Customer Support Analyst to join our awesome team in Toronto!
This is what you will be doing:
- Handling inbound and outbound queries via phone, live chat and email.
- Resolving complex synchronization and data discrepancy issues through the analysis of logging data synced between integrated platforms.
- Utilizing an exceptional problem-solving and analytical skillset to reproduce and identify the root cause of application issues.
- Helping our customers resolve routine how-to queries by educating the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Listening to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them in an empathetic manner.
- Professionally and personably answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Collaborate with internal customer experience teams to help customers resolve issues they are facing whilst maintaining an awesome customer experience.
- Constantly learning new technical information as the product evolves.
- Always striving to make our customers happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy, and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Detailed knowledge of web technologies a huge plus (JSON, API etc).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira. etc.).
- Min. 1- 3 years experience in a software support role.
- Degree holders in IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over the phone and via email.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!