Customer Success Manager, Singapore
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we have recently expanded our presence globally by opening an office in Toronto for Partnerships, Sales, Support and Success to service our large and expanding customer base in North America. Our Toronto Office, which was opened just under a year ago, is based in the CBD. This is an opportunity to be a part of these exciting times of expansion in the North America office and to help us build the next phase of our growth.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
Role: Do you love serving customers? Are happy customers the highlight of your day? Do you constantly think of ways to help your customers succeed? Do your customers rave about the service you provide? If you have answered Yes to these questions, this role is right down your alley!
We’re looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Customer Success Manager to join our awesome team in Toronto!
TradeGecko’s Customer Success Managers are trusted advisors to our customers. They serve as customer advocates by delivering product feedback and feature requests to the internal team and are involved in all phases of the customer lifecycle from implementation, to sustained usage and expansion as well as through periodic service updates. Always helping customers meet or exceed their desired ROI and in turn, become lifelong advocates.
At the end of the day, their mission is to delight customers in every way and have them truly love and recommend our technology!
This is what you will be doing for our customers:
- On board and partner with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re happily up and running on our platform
- Build strong relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Guide and educate customers utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
This is what you will be doing with the TradeGecko Team:
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how our customers are using the product and provide this information to our teams so that we can better serve our customers
- Work closely with your customers to:
- Develop and close expansion opportunities within your cohort of accounts and through referrals.
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions and help the engineers prioritise feature requests and bug fixes.
- Accurately documenting each customer’s journey with TradeGecko through defined workflows and processes.
This is what you are expected to achieve in your first 90 days:
- 30 days: Learn, be familiar with the TradeGecko, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize TradeGecko customer success stories and Customer Success systems and processes.
- 60 days: Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with TradeGecko, and the TradeGecko team supporting them
- 90 days: Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken. You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over phone and via email.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Mass Comm/Communications/IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 2- 3 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience in working with SaaS Enterprise Applications
- Knowledge of Key SaaS Metrics (CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn etc.)
- Experience in working within SLA’s and in achieving tight KPI’s.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You are a proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise with different levels and departments both externally with customers and within TradeGecko
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Success Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!