Campaign Manager (Toronto, Canada)
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we are now expanding our presence globally by opening an office in Toronto for Sales and Success to service our large and expanding customer base in North America. Our Toronto Office is based in Liberty Village. This is an opportunity to be one of the first employees in the new North American Hub and to help us build the next phase of our growth.
TradeGecko is currently looking for a Campaign Manager to join our talented team in Toronto, Canada. Your focus will be on driving MQLs, through inventive ideas and dazzling execution.
For more info on TradeGecko please visit www.tradegecko.com, but the TL;DR is that we make kick ass inventory management software (as-a-service) that's used by over 10,000 people around the world. By connecting with other best-of-breed online services, such as Shopify, Magento, Amazon, Xero and more, we become the single source of truth for our customer's inventory and order operations, simplifying otherwise complex processes. We save our customers time, and help them work smarter.
With offices in Singapore, Canada and the Philippines, and the backing of several well respected investors, there's never been a better time to dive into the startup lifestyle. Our team has a fierce work hard/play hard mentality, and you can expect to forge lifelong friendships with colleagues known for mutual respect and admiration.
You’re passionate data driven online marketing to drive revenue, love experimenting, A/B testing and know SEM, Display, Native Advertising. You love to A/B test everything.
You’ll need to work closely sales team to derive insights on lead quality and optimize spends for ROI.
- Coordinate with creative agencies and partners for creative, size adapts, message adapts, landing pages, media plan and reports
- Coordinate with media agency for plan, creative requirement and progress on biddable and non-biddable programs
- Be the bridge between creative agency and media agency to ensure delivery of creative and landing pages as per brief
- A/B testing for landing pages, conversion optimization
- Data analysis and insights on successful campaigns, pages, search terms for conversion and ROI
- Identifying optimum medium for campaigns and executing media strategy based on the same
- Paid promotion plan for content and campaigns to promote webinars, podcasts
- Create, maintain and update SEM reports
- Media buying on social and video for brand campaigns
- Contribute to digital media strategy and planning
- Timely execution and expansion of campaigns
- Deliver on campaign objectives
- Increase trials
- Bachelor's degree; Marketing majors preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in SEM, Display, SEM on Social, PPC, Native advertising, content networks, A/B testing
- Experience in managing agency relationships
- Ability to write performance driven search and display copy, landing pages
- Ability to analyse marketing data from GA, Adwords and share actionable insights
- Adwords interface, Facebook interface experience
Bonus points for
- SaaS experience, experience in optimizing websites for conversion
- You'll be working alongside an enormously talented marketing team, and have numerous opportunities to learn and grow.
- Potential to travel as we also have offices in Singapore, Canada and the Philippines.
- Full medical insurance (Including dental).
We look forward to hearing from you, and good luck with your application!