Director of Brand and Communications
Here at TradeGecko, we’re helping commerce entrepreneurs build amazing businesses, by building the world’s leading inventory and order management platform that's redefining commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple… we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko was founded and is headquartered in Singapore, we also have offices in Manila, Philippines, and Toronto, Canada. With this role we intend to further accelerate TradeGecko growth and are looking for a great Director of Brand & Communications to join our growing, global company.
Overview of Role
We are looking for a fantastic individual to oversee brand and communications to ensure our business plans, strategies, and key initiatives are delivered to maximum impact in the market. We need a confident director to lead our brand development efforts, and ultimately drive PR campaigns to align with TradeGecko’s key initiatives. It is up to you to ensure our creative and strategic viewpoint fully aligns with our business objectives by providing strategic management that distinctly sets us as a brand that encompasses everything our customers are looking for. We need someone who is solution-oriented in thinking and has a rare talent in finding and honing the best concepts for positioning our company and platform, which will ensure that our business is always leading the market. If you are a passionate team player who is interested in honing all of your skills to excel in a role of leadership, direction and high strategic impact, this may be the perfect role for you.
- Ensure brand alignment throughout the organization
- Lead and Oversee brand positioning across all media, site, and campaign content
- Must be a creative thinker who is always thinking about innovation and brand development
- Strong strategic, management, and leadership skills
- Able to develop compelling brand propositions based on a deep understanding of the market and customers
- Able to effectively facilitate the blending of creative expression with critical analysis to make strategic marketing moves across all stakeholders
- Manages and supports strategic partnerships/developments to uphold the reputation of TradeGecko
- High ability in managing budget and resources to optimize brand functions
- Manages PR strategies
- Presents communication and interpersonal skills as a leader, team member, and innovator
- Collecting and evaluating research to present insights that will influence future approaches in communication and campaign delivery
- Minimum 10 years of industry experience in brand marketing, digital marketing, communications, and other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Superior understanding of team functionality and execution of strategy to frame complex problems and data-driven recommendations
- Proven experience in communications, branding, and project management
- Must demonstrate expertise in building effective communication strategies and brand investment strategies
- Experience in analyzing research to create evidence/date based tactics
- You must have experience in the development of digital strategy for all media platforms
- Strong writing, oral, and proofreading abilities
- Extensive social media platform/program experience
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast growing, dynamic, global company
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together
- Competitive salary
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!