Technical Support Advocate, Philippines
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
We are NOT a normal BPO shop.
If you always see the silver lining, the glass half-full, the opportunities inherent in every difficulty, then you may be just the person we’re looking for. Join us and help grow THE best-in-class support team that you can write your family about!
Role: We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Technical Support Advocate to join our awesome team in Northgate Cyberzone, Alabang, National Capital Region, Philippines. Your impeccable, friendly service will be the very pillar of our customers’ journey!
This is what you will be doing:
- In so many ways, the “face” of TradeGecko, you deliver the outstanding service that will make us world famous.
- More than just a voice on the phone or a technical expert, you are THE friendly, fun, quick-witted and quick-thinking customer service expert that makes every customer feel like they are the only customer!
- Handle inbound and outbound queries via phone, live chat and email.
- Listen to customers to understand their needs and work out how you can best help them.
- Professionally and personably answer questions and queries whilst adhering to company policies and processes.
- Guide and educate the customer through various self-help options and articles.
- Perform logical troubleshooting.
- Accurately document troubleshooting steps and confirm resolution of reported issue.
- Provide consistently awesome service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learn new technical information as our product evolves.
- Always strive to make our customers better and happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Computing or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 1- 2 years experience in Technical and Customer support roles.
- Tech savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience supporting SaaS Enterprise Applications (Salesforce, Zendesk, Zopim. etc.).
- Experience working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve most customer issues on first contact.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Writing/web content creating experience is a plus.
- Confident and proactive team player.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You’re a team player who wants to help us build the best support organization in the world!
- Comfortable working in a 24x7 support environment.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented team.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Support Team that uses cutting-edge tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and grow together.
- Be part of a fast growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
- The best part of all, you will be in a space where no two days are the same. We grew from 35 to almost 80 in 6 months, we are growing still! Whether you like singing, hiking, snowboarding, cooking or simply snuggling up to watch Game of Thrones, we'll love you. If you wish to grow and learn in any area be it sales, marketing, support or even learn to code, you'll have our support.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!