Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth. Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
At TradeGecko we’re on a mission to provide SMB commerce brands with the platform that helps them grow, scale and optimize their business.
You’re passionate data driven online marketing to drive revenue, love experimenting, A/B testing and know SEM, Display, Native Advertising. You love to A/B test everything.
You’ll need to work closely sales team to derive insights on lead quality and optimize spends for ROI.
- Coordinate with creative agencies and partners for creative, size adapts, message adapts, landing pages, media plan and reports
- Coordinate with media agency for plan, creative requirement and progress on biddable and non-biddable programs
- Be the bridge between creative agency and media agency to ensure delivery of creative and landing pages as per brief
- A/B testing for landing pages, conversion optimization
- Data analysis and insights on successful campaigns, pages, search terms for conversion and ROI
- Identifying optimum medium for campaigns and executing media strategy based on the same
- Paid promotion plan for content and campaigns to promote webinars, podcasts
- Create, maintain and update SEM reports
- Media buying on social and video for brand campaigns
- Contribute to digital media strategy and planning
- Timely execution and expansion of campaigns
- Deliver on campaign objectives
- Increase trials
- Bachelor's degree; Marketing majors preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in SEM, Display, SEM on Social, PPC, Native advertising, content networks, A/B testing
- Experience in managing agency relationships
- Ability to write performance driven search and display copy, landing pages
- Ability to analyse marketing data from GA, Adwords and share actionable insights
- Adwords interface, Facebook interface experience
Nice to have:
- SaaS experience, experience in optimizing websites for conversion