Account Manager Singapore
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, we have recently expanded our presence globally by opening an office in Toronto for Sales and Success to service our large and expanding customer base in North America. Now we are growing the team further! Our Toronto Office is located in the CBD. This is an opportunity to be one of the first employees in the new North America office and to help us build the next phase of our growth.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko is fast becoming the face of Singapore technology. We’re based in a downtown shophouse and are one of the region’s coolest startups. Join us and we’ll give you the hottest tools, a competitive package, surround you with the smartest co-workers, and provide access to a well-stocked pantry.
Role: We’re looking for a highly personable, driven and resourceful Account Manager to join our awesome team in Singapore!
This is what you will be doing:
- Proactively manage an assigned book of business; responsible to grow book, identify risk, upsell, cross sell opportunities
- Strategic thinker & hunter able to uncover revenue growth opportunities
- Acting as customer advocate; ensuring quick and orderly resolution to customer issues & communicating trends and opportunities internally
- Meticulously capture client relationship details & contacts in Salesforce and Totango.
- Act an Advisor and consultant in the customers success; providing solutions that can best support their business to grow.
- Be a team player while having a keen eye on achieving and exceeding personal goals
- Guiding and educating the customer through various self-help options as well as providing valuable training sessions personally.
- Providing consistently awesome service to customers by utilizing all available tools and resources.
- Constantly learning new technical information as the product evolves.
- Always striving to make our customers happier!
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken.
- Degree holders.
- Min. 1- 3 years experience in a Account Management/Sales Role.
- Tech savvy (technical support experience is a huge plus).
- Experience managing SaaS Accounts (Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira. etc.).
- Experienced in working within SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and achieving tight KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Confident and proactive team player.
- Resourceful, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You want to make a difference in the team and you are an amazing team player.
*****Don’t send a cover letter instead answer the following questions*****
1) briefly explain in one short paragraph what a typical day look like in this role
2) what are the top 5 most important characteristics for an Account Manager to have?
3) why should you be interviewed for this position in 3 brief bullet points.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multinational, multi-talented group of marketers, sales people, engineers, designers
- Opportunity to learn and grow in a fast growing, dynamic, global company
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together
- Competitive salary and a benefits plan
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!