Sales Development Representative (Philippines)
Ready for your next challenge? Want to take a new technology to market and have fun while doing it? TradeGecko might just be the place for you!
At TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past. Our team of Geckos started in our HQ in Singapore almost 6 years ago and since then we have opened offices in Philippines and Toronto.
The SDR role in our Alabang office is an opportunity to work with marketing qualified leads to drive sales pipeline for our APAC office - responsible for connecting with the customer, verifying the business need and technical fit and introducing them to your colleague, a vertical-specific Product Expert.
We are looking for problem solvers with a unique spark who get excited about technology, commerce and learning the basic framework to relationship building. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be tenacious, tech savvy, and have a thirst for knowledge as you will need to learn a great deal about the world of commerce in order to be effective.
- Using phone, email and videos to reach out to prospects who have set up a trial/shown interest in TradeGecko
- Using SalesForce to document every interaction
- Achieving monthly quota of inbound qualified leads
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- 1- 2 years of work experience in software sales, account management, customer service
- Have impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English
- Have a proven track record of success in target driven environment
- Not afraid of rejection!
If there is a match, you'll be scheduled for a first round interview; a 20-minute phone call with our recruiting manager so we may get a better understanding of why you are interested in TradeGecko and why you think it's a fit.
Great base salary with an opportunity to make performance based commissions on top.