Sales Development Representative
Do you want to build a solid career in SaaS sales? Are you excited about helping entrepreneurs across APAC build and scale global commerce brands? At TradeGecko we solve problems for commerce brand owners all over the world, and we are looking for people whose hustle matches that of our customers.
This position is intended for people who want to learn how to be the best at getting better. The SDR role is an opportunity to become the subject matter expert on our Customer, Company and the culture of selling. This role will give you front line exposure to B2B and eCommerce entrepreneurs building the businesses of their dreams. You would be working with marketing qualified leads to drive sales pipeline for our APAC office - responsible for connecting with the customer, verifying the business need and technical fit and introducing them to your colleague, a vertical-specific Product Expert.
Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management SaaS platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past. Our team of Geckos started in our HQ in Singapore almost 6 years and and since then we have opened offices in Philippines and Toronto.
We are looking for problem solvers with a unique spark who get excited about technology, commerce and learning the basic framework to relationship building. In order to succeed in this role you will need to be tenacious, tech savvy, and have a thirst for knowledge as you will need to learn a great deal about the world of commerce in order to be effective.
- Making 50+ dials per day to commerce brand owners, B2B distributors and other entrepreneurs
- Using SalesForce to document every interaction
- Achieving monthly quota of inbound qualified leads
- Engaging with customers via telephone, email and videos
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- Positive contribution to company culture, "make ideas better"
In this position you’ll learn:
- Fundamental sales skills
- The importance of inventory management for e-commerce, wholesale, and retail product businesses
- How a SaaS business works
- A best-in-class sales process
- The growth, successes and challenges first-hand of fast-paced developing company
- You must be a positive problem solver
- Aspiration to build a career in SaaS sales
- Please submit your answers to these two questions in lieu of a cover letter -
- Question 1 - What makes you interested in the business model of TradeGecko? (3-4 lines)
- Question 2 - What are your two core strengths which you think can help you be successful in this role? (3-4 lines)
- Good Base Salary with an opportunity to be a founding member of the new sales team in Alabang.
If there is a match, you'll be scheduled for a first round interview; a 20-minute phone call with our recruiting manager so we may get a better understanding of why you are interested in TradeGecko and why you think it's a fit.