TradeGecko, creators of the worlds leading online inventory and order management software, are looking for a talented Product Designer to join their team in Singapore!
We're on a mission to make commerce easier. We believe that every entrepreneur should be able to build a successful business around the products they love.
With offices in Singapore, Manila, and Toronto, we're a uniquely global family. This is an exciting opportunity to help shape and guide design for one of Singapore's most established tech startups. You'll be working in a highly experienced design organisation that cherishes collaboration and growth.
About the role
You'll work alongside PMs and Engineers to create amazing online experiences across our Core Application, B2B eCommerce Platform, and our iOS mobile app.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to make an impact on products that are used by well over 10,000 customers per day.
The ideal candidate for this role will be obsessed with product design, from UX cycles to pixel perfect UI. You should be a self-starter, and be able to identify how best to make an impact. You should of course have strong empathy for the customer, and always put their needs above your own.
- Outstanding UI/UX design (from research and ideation through to wireframes and hi-fi designs)
- Ability to discuss design decisions with Product Managers and Engineers
- Comfortable attending and sometimes conducting user interviews
- Able to understand customer needs, and translate them to impactful UI/UX decisions
- HTML and CSS (with an understanding of Bootstrap, Sass, Less, etc.)
- Invision (for sharing work and prototyping)
- Basic GitHub workflows
Bonus points for experience with:
- Implementing your own designs (frontend development)
- Design Systems (Atomic Design, Sketch best practices etc.)
- Advanced GitHub workflows
- Excellent communicator (written and spoken)
- Ability to adhere to guidelines and clearly communicate blockers
- Ability to understand product objectives
- Willingness to put the team first
- Creative thinker
- You are required to submit an online portfolio of recent work
- You are required to have at least 3 years of relevant work experience
- You will need to be based in Singapore, but the role is open to applicants willing to relocate
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance
- You'll be working alongside 10 enormously talented designers, and have numerous opportunities to learn and grow
- Fantastic working environment in the heart of downtown Singapore
Please note that in order to apply it is essential that you have an online portfolio to showcase your recent work.